Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

100 Mommy Cards $1.99 + Shipping- So Cute!

 
I thought this was a cute idea! I told you all about it once, but everyone loved them so I wanted to let you know they are available again!


This is a cool way to share your contact info and is great for busy parents, kids and coaches. I was at Target the other day and I ran into another mom with twins the same age as my twins. We talked about setting up a "play date" for the girlies and she handed me a "mommy card". It was so cute. It had a picture of her twins on it and her name and phone number. I found a great deal on them for us. You can get 100 for only $1.99 + shipping. I already ordered some. They are great to throw in your purse for when you're out and about running errands.

I am going to order some with my Mommyluvs2save logo on it. Fun! Just make sure when you are checking out you say other quantities to get 100 for $1.99. 25 cards are $1.49.


P.S. I am sure these could be Daddy cards too! Or another fun idea if you have a pre-teen girl (niece or daughter) is to make them up as business cards for her babysitting customers ?? There are so many possibilities.
Go here to check them out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment