Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

150 Organic Lolli Pops From Yummy Earth On A Great Sale - $.08ea + Eligible For Free Shipping

 
I am always looking for deals on organic or natural products as I recently began paying more attention to the labels on the snacks that I feed my twin girlies.  I found this great deal through Amazon for 150 organic lolli pops from Yummy Earth for $12.95 (down from $21).  They get great reviews and are eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.  We are going through potty training and the girls have a icky habit of taking their Pull Ups off at naptime (Yikes). I plan to use them as a reward for keeping clothes and Pull Ups on (yes, I'm not above bribery!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment