Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, February 1, 2010

100 Mommy Cards $1.99 + Shipping- So Cute!

 

This offer is available now through the end of this week!

I thought this was a cute idea!
This is a cool way to share your contact info and is great for busy parents, kids and coaches. I was at Target the other day and I ran into another mom with twins the same age as my twins. We talked about setting up a "play date" for the girlies and she handed me a "mommy card". It was so cute.  It had a picture of her twins on it and her name and phone number.  I found a great deal on them for us.  You can get 100 for only $1.99 + shipping.  I already ordered some. They are great to throw in your purse for when you're out and about running errands. 


I am going to order some with my Mommyluvs2save logo on it. Fun! Just make sure when you are checking out you say other quantities to get 100 for $1.99. 25 cards are $1.49.
P.S. I am sure these could be Daddy cards too! Or another fun idea if you have a pre-teen girl is to make them up as business cards for her babysitting customers ?? There are so many possibilities. 

Go here to check them out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment