Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blockbuster Movie Night 125 My Coke Rewards


Another program that can save your family a little bit of money is the My Coke Rewards Program.  It only takes a few minutes to sign up.  You can earn 3 points for a bottle cap and 10 points for a flap from a 12 pack.  Last year my family decided to only buy presents for the children from each family. I was able to cash in my MCR points to make a picture calendar for each family.  They turned out great.  I have also gotten tickets to the aquarium as well as gift cards and other items.  It's free and they are offering a nice deal on a family movie night.  For 125 points you can get the following:
Includes:
2 movie rentals
1 free popcorn tub
2 free 20oz Coke products
Expires 12/28/09
Here is the link to join and for the Movie Night deal ! It's just one little way to save a few dollars, but it's a free night of family fun. When you take advantage of these little freebies, it helps you pay off the bigger debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment