Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the Winner Is...


Sorry for the delay... I had the twins over to see their cousins and they were having so much fun we stayed a little late.  I just now got them to bed.  Bad Mommy!!!  Anyway, on to the winner.  The winner of the giveaway is Trish N.  Congratulations to you. You have 48 hours to contact me to let me know your choices for your prize.  If I don't hear from you in 48 hours, I will have to draw another name.  If you didn't win, don't worry, I will be starting another contest tomorrow and trust me, it's a good prize so tune in for that!

If you are "tuning in" for coupon class, give me until 10:45ish because I have pictures to upload from my digital camera to show you so that you can see how I organize my coupons! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment