Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

*HOT!* $25 Gift Certificate to Toys “R” Us or Babies “R” Us for ONLY $10 (60% Off!)

**Sorry, my pictures are working again today. Otherwise I'd have a cute little pic to display :( Oh well, I don't want you to miss a great deal:
Cookie.com, yet another daily deal site (I seriously am having a hard time keeping up with them all!), is offering up a great deal today – Score a $25 Gift Certificate to Toys “R” Us or Babies “R” Us for ONLY $10!! WOW!


Highlights
• use it online or in stores
• can use at toysrus.com or babiesrus.com
• Gift Certificate Never Expires

Fine Print
Limited to 1 per person

To get in on this deal, head on over here and login or register, then click on “Buy It” to snag this *HOT* offer. Hurry… I am guessing these will sell out FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment