Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bear With Me ~ I'm Making Improvements To MommyLuvs2save!

I've been extremely annoyed at Blogger today as it is not allowing me to add pictures to my posts today.  I am also in the process of switching over to Wordpress.  There are 2 reasons for the switch.
  1. It will make the site much easier for all of you to use and I can add tons of new features and content to the site.  I will be able to categorize deals so that you will be able to pull up all of the Rite Aid deals for example if you're heading out the door to Rite Aid.  This is just one exciting new feature.  Keep in mind that I am a newbie to Wordpress and have to get the hang of how to use it.  Just stick with me and I promise that it will get better each day.  The switchover will take place sometime tomorrow~probably early evening or so.
  2. Another reason for the switch is that Blogger has become increasingly difficult to use. It is very frustrating to spend the time involved to write posts only to have blogger mess it up or like today not allowing me to use images!  Wordpress is streamlined and I won't run into those difficulties.
I will be posting as usual until the switch (minus the images unless it starts working).  I will get the drug store deals up tomorrow in between trying to get the site off of the ground on Wordpress.  Another nice feature of Wordpress is that you can leave comments more easily.  This was more complicated on Blogger and many of you had trouble leaving them before.

Trust me. It will be better for all of us so be patient and I will too :)  Thanks for being patient !

No comments:

Post a Comment