Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Target: $10/3 Women’s Sleepwear items = possibly three items for less than $2!



Target just released a coupon for $10 off three women’s sleepwear items (find it quickly by clicking on “apparel” on the sidebar). You may be able to get a great deal if your store has any sleepwear items on clearance.
I went over there tonight and was able to find slippers for $4.99 and sleep pants and shirts on clearance for $3.48.  After my coupon, I spent about $2 for an outfit and slippers for a family member who has a birthday coming up~not bad.  I'd print this coupon now if I were you because I would guess it won't be available for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment