Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Survey



Have you checked your My Survey account lately? I just logged in and have a TON of surveys to do.

Right now I have 3175 points.  This is enough to cash out for a $25 gift card with some points left over.  You can go on over here to join MySurvey! They have lots of choices for gift cards. You can choose between several restaurants like Longhorn Steakhouse, Chili's, Red Robin and TGI Fridays just to name a few.  You can also choose gift cards to CVS or other stores.
*This is one of the ways I make extra money to get rid of debt.  I have committed to only go out to eat with the family using "earned" gift cards in 2011 so that we can work on paying down our house.  That will enable me to stay home with my twin girlies!  I LOVE the huge selection of gift cards available on MySurvey!

No comments:

Post a Comment