Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Just Cashed Out For $153.25 in Cash and Gift Cards!!

Surveys are a great way to earn extra cash to kick your debt repayment in to high gear.  You don't make a ton of money, but hey when money is tight every little penny counts right??

I spent some time last looking at all of my survey accounts to see which ones could be cashed out. I was pleasantly surprised at how much money (any gift cards) was waiting for me.  Here's what I got:

i-say by Ipsos ~ $20.00

Lightspeed ~ $30.00

My Survey ~ A $25 Gift Card Good at 5 different restaurants including Longhorn Steakhouse! I'm really excited about this one because I have made a promise not to eat out at all this year unless I am using a gift card that I have earned.  I always choose gift card that has regular coupons available to pair it with. 

Valued Opinions ~ $30 Amazon.com Gift Card

Survey Savvy ~ $28.25 ~A check that will be mailed to me.

My Points ~ $20 CVS Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment