Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mommy Luvs 2 Save !!


Believe it or not today is the first birthday of Mommy Luvs 2 save! I can't believe it's been a year already.  I have really enjoyed writing this blog and wanted to let each and every one of you know that I truly appreciate you !  I love getting emails from all of you telling me how this site is helping your family get on track financially. 

I have lots of plans to make Mommy Luvs 2 Save bigger, better and easier to use.  I have hired a website developer and am in the process of making it more user friendly.  In the next month or so you will notice tons of changes. One of the changes I'm most excited about is a store directory so that you can click on a store and see all of the current deals for that store. The new and improved site will also have all of the abbreviations permanently posted at the bottom of the site and will generally be easier to navigate for all of you.  I will be asking your opinion when we get it up and running.

My personal financial goals for this next year are to get totally debt free~ except for the mortgage (we are almost there) , to build an emergency fund for our family and to begin paying down our mortgage so that someday in the future I can stay home with my girlies (my ultimate goal~if you're already doing this, I'm jealous).

My professional goals for the blog are to make it more functional and easier to use for you guys and to reach out to even more families.  I love hearing from moms (and dads) who have made a commitment to paying down their debt.  I will be featuring a new segment on the site where readers can brag about the debt they paid off.  In the coming year I am hoping to double readership.  I need your help for this.  If you would each tell a friend or two about the blog, that would help out tremendously.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again for making this year great.  It's been a lot of hard work and late nights/early mornings, but it's been worth every minute.  I plan to make this year even better so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment