Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Join Swagbucks And Earn Free Gift Cards!


New to my site or Swagbucks? Let me explain.

Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com. What does this mean to you? If you currently search the web via any other search engine, consider switching to Swagbucks instead.

You can even save Swagbucks as your home page and every time you search the web, you potentially win swagbucks. As you win them, they accumulate and you can then redeem them for gifts, gift cards ( I like Amazon ) and cash ( via Paypal ). I usually cash in for $25 Amazon gift cards and buy grocery items on Amazon.  When you buy $25 of groceries sold by Amazon, they typically ship for free.  These free groceries help me to stretch our grocery budget and have more cash at the end of money to pay down debt :)

You also win Swagbucks daily by doing the Daily Poll, checkin in at Trusted Surveys, and checking out the Special Offers (skip through 5 and earn 1 Swagbuck daily). You can earn a good amount of Swagbucks doing the Trusted surveys. I have earned as many as 250 SBs for one survey.

My own personal method of using Swagbucks is to keep searching 3 times per day (morning, afternoon and evening) until I am awarded my Swagbucks.  I also do the daily things mentioned above.  I use my Swagbucks to get Amazon.com gift cards and I cash them in for grocery items from Amazon that ship free with a $25 purchase.  That way I save on my grocery bill by getting healthy snacks, cereal and other items for FREE!

Click here to join! You'll get 30 Swagbucks for joining and every Friday is Mega Swagbucks so you can earn more Swagbucks !

No comments:

Post a Comment