Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

T.G.I. Friday’s: 25% off your Entire Bill Coupon

You can go over here to snag a printable coupon good for 25% off of your entire check at TGI Fridays from now through 10/23.
The hubby and I took the kids there the other night and got a great deal! We used a $25 gift card that I earned on MySurvey along with a coupon we had for a free appetizer and $5/$15 purchase.  We only spent $3 out of pocket for our whole dinner (+tip of course). I always recommend choosing the free gift cards for restaurants that frequently offer coupons to maximize your savings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment