Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swagbucks~Double Swagbucks Today!

I just did my morning search on Swagbucks, as well as, voting in the daily poll, checking out the Trusted Surveys and checking out the NOSO offers. I got double Swagbucks for everything today. I'm not sure why, but I'll take it.  You normally get 1 Swagbuck for the last 3 activities and I got 2 for each.

If you're not a member of Swagbucks, you can go on over here to join.  You'll get awarded Swagbucks for searching the internet and a host of other things (like I mentioned above). You can cash in for gift cards to places like Target and Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment