Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sharebuilder~$25 Bonus!!

If you are thinking it might be a good time to put a few bucks in the stock market, but you are a novice like me, now is the time.  Sharebuilder, a division of ING Direct is offering a $25 bonus for new investors. You can buy stocks for as low as $4 and they make it super easy for those of us "not in the know" as far as stock trading goes.  I actually have an ING account where I put all of most of our savings.  I opened a Sharebuilder account when the stock market started to rebound and I have to say that I've doubled my money so far. Now don't get too excited for me~ I only started with $2,000, but in the span of a year or so I've doubled it.  I did one of these $25 dollar deals when I started and they really do credit your account. You can go on over here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment