Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Survey ~ Do All of Your Surveys And Get Chosen For Product Testing :)



My Survey continues to be my favorite survey company. I came home and found 6 surveys waiting for me.  I love it that if you get a survey sent to you , you automatically qualify.  I also love the fact they they are short, simple and to the point. They never send junk mail! Of the 6 surveys that I quickly did two were surveys qualifying me for product testing.  I have gotten several opportunities to test products from them and they are always good products.  Make sure you fill out small point value surveys because they often are pre-screeners for product testing or higher point opportunities!
MySurvey yet, go on over here to join. It's quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment