Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New FREE Secret Restaurant Recipes eBook!

Head on over here and you’ll be able to download a FREE Restaurant Copycat Recipes eBook (Volume lll)! What a fun freebie for anyone that wants to get inspired in the kitchen… and that would definitely be me! You will be able to download 33 FREE secret restaurant recipes. I absolutely love coming up with recipes that are similar to my restaurant favorites. First, it saves money and second, I always enjoy trying to replicate these recipes. It’s a fun activity that my kiddos always get involved in too.
This eBook is 52 pages long and includes pictures, detailed directions and more! I’m excited to try the California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Pizza Dough, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Biscuits, and Starbucks Frappuccino recipes… yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment