Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

CVS: Upcoming Huggies Deal

Starting Sunday, September 5th, you can get a $10.00 ECB when you spend $25.00 in certain baby products. The new $3.00/1 Huggies Coupon is perfect for this scenario:

Buy (1) Huggies $20.00

Buy (2) Johnson and Johnson baby items at $2.50
Use $3/1 Huggies coupon
Use (2) $1/1 Johnson and Johnson coupons here and here
Get $10 ECB back
Final Cost~$10 for both diapers and baby products

1 comment:

  1. Hey! When I went to CVS yesterday and scanned my card for coupons, I received a $4 coupon for when you buy both huggies wipes and diapers. I figured I could add that to this deal next week. :)

    ReplyDelete