Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Groupon and Restaurant.com = A Cheap Night Out For the Family!


Have you guys been using Groupon?? I have to tell you guys I have been loving it.  They offer a big deal for each city in America each day.  They bargain with different local businesses for discounts between 50% and 90% off and offer it to their members.  You sign up for the deal and then when enough people sign up (they usually do), you get the deal. 

You usually have 6-12 months to redeem your certificate and I really like that there is a discussion on the deal page so that you can ask questions about the deal (What's included etc...). 

You can go on over here to sign up. It's free and quick.  Don't forget to verify your account via the email that they send to you. 

*Check out my post here where I wrote about a Groupon Date my hubby and I had the other day!

The other tool I have been using for snagging a cheap night out for the family is Restaurant.com.  You can get a $25 gift certificate to local restaurants for only $2 right now using the code PUMPKIN.  This code is only good through 10/25. Each restaurant has different guidelines for using them, but my local restaurants typically ask for a $35 purchase when using a certificate. That makes your final cost for dinner out $12 ($2 for the certificate and the $10 over and above your certificate).  I think $12 is a great deal for dinner out for the family.  We used one last Sunday and our total was $10.12 with dessert~not bad!! Go on over here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment