Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Swagbucks~ Have You Been Searching ??


Have you guys been raking in the Swagbucks?? I have started to keep a tally of how many Swagbucks I earn daily.  Can you believe I earned 179 in the past 24 hours.  I know I tell you guys about Swagbucks every week, but seriously it's free money for searching the internet.  We all do it anyway. Why not earn Amazon or Target gift cards for it ??

Here is a break down of my Swagbuck total for the past 24 hours:
  • 26 Swagbucks for searching
  • 150 Swagbucks for completing a Trusted Survey
  • 1 for completing the daily poll (earn 1 each day this way)
  • 1 for checking to see if I had any surveys (earn 1 each day this way)
  • 1 for checking out the No Obligation offers (earn 1 each day this way)
If you're not a member of Swagbucks (its quick and free to join), you can go on over here to join. You'll get 30 Swagbucks for joining.

No comments:

Post a Comment