Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mommy Luvs Being a Mommy!

I had so much fun being a mommy tonight.  The twins LOVE applesauce so I thought it would be fun to make homemade applesauce together.  A friend of mine lent me her applesauce maker thingy (sorry I don't know what it's called).  We boiled the apples and I let Olivia and Kayla take turns turning the crank.  It actually takes quite a bit of effort to make a bowl full of fresh sauce.  Little Kayla was a champ though, she just kept cranking away.  She's pretty smart though she realized right away that if her hand kept slipping into the bowl (accidentally of course) she'd have to lick the applesauce off of her fingers.  Olivia wasn't really into the "work" aspect of making applesauce. She just wanted to taste the end product :)

For a long period of time Kayla was a "mommy's girl" and Olivia was a "daddy's girl". Now they've totally switched up on us.  I love the extra attention from Livie, but I'm missing my Kayla. Have any of you guys gone through this? Oh well, I just love our fun time together !! I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment