Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fandango Tickets for $4 – Groupon Deal

There is a good deal going on for the next couple days. You can get a $12 Fandango movie code for only $4 from Groupon.

Here's how to snag yours:
GO HERE to sign up (or log in if you already are a member).

Then after doing that, close the window and GO HERE to buy your Groupon!!!
Once you buy it, it will show up under My Stuff – My Groupons. You will use the Fandango code to buy your movie ticket on Fandango.com
****I love Groupon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment