Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Home Depo Home Improver Club ~Tips and Great BOGO Coupons!

Home Depot has a great free club to take advantage of.  It's called the Home Improver Club.  They send you great tips and high value Buy One Get One coupons.  I have gotten several great coupons from them and since they are one time use coupons I can't share them with you guys. You have to go on over here to snag your own!!  My hubby and I are trying to become more handy around the house. We can save money by doing some of the smaller repairs ourselves.  I've gotten some great DIY tips from this club with the coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment