Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Savings ~ Free Samples and Printable Coupons !

                                      MySavings.com
My Savings is a nice resource for frugal moms who are looking for ways to save money for their family.  I like to visit their site daily because it is updated with new free samples every day.  Free samples are a nice way to stretch your family's grocery budget.  Every sample of body wash equals a few free baths for the kids. A free granola sample is a free snack. It may not seem like much, but these little freebies help your family save money and try new name brand products.  They often come with coupons, which save you even more money!!

Another benefit of My Savings is that they provide printable coupons. I am alway looking for new resources for printable coupons.  These coupons are another money saving tool for frugal moms.  It's so convenient to be able to get valuable grocery coupons from the comfort of my own home. It makes it easier for me to plan my meals and match the store sales to my coupons!  Be sure to check out My Savings. I check them out every morning!

Here are some of the freebies available today on My Savings:
Claim a FREE Sample of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Lotion
Sign Up for a Free Organic Valley Welcome Kit with Free Goodies
Nando's Chili Chocolate Flavored Lip Balm - Free


No comments:

Post a Comment