Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Swagbucks=Free Groceries For My Family!!

I tell you guys how much I love Swagbucks on a regular basis.  I just cashed in for another $25 Amazon gift card.  I then went over to Amazon and ordered a few healthy snacks for the girls and some protein bars for the hubby.  I made sure my total was $25, which qualified me for free shipping.  There you have it, free groceries! This will help the budget because I won't have to buy snacks for awhile and my husband takes a protein bar to work each morning for breakfast so he'll be stocked for a little while.

For those of you who have not joined Swagbucks yet, you can go on over here to join.  They are a search engine powered by Ask.com and Google.  You earn Swagbucks randomly when you search.  YOu can then redeem your Swagbucks for gift cards to places like Target and Amazon among other options.  You can also earn Swagbucks more quickly by voting in the daily poll each day (1 Swagbuck), checking out the Trusted Surveys (1 SB for checking in, but surveys can earn you as much as 250 Swagbucks) and a host of other earning options explained on the site.  I recommend making Swagbucks your homepage (you can set it up on their site) so that you prompt yourself to search.

Right after you join, you need to check your email to confirm your registration before you forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment