Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Contest~ What Can You Get For a Buck??

MommyLuvs2Save is holding a contest.  For the next week I want each of you to take one dollar and see how much you can get.  I want you to use coupons and all of the deals you see here to see how far we can stretch one dollar.  You can "recycle" your dollar by investing it into Register Rewards (Walgreens), SCRs ( Rite Aid) or any other reward program that you want to, but your total out of pocket must be $1 or less.  For example, if you use your $1 to get something free after RR at Walgreens and you get a $1 RR, you can roll that dollar into your next deal.  

The contest will end next Tuesday, August 2nd (August already? sheesh) at midnight.  Each participant must email me a picture of your stash so that I can publish it on the site with an explanation of your deal(s).

The winner will get a $10 Visa Gift card, coupons for free products and a few other freebies from me!  

To enter you must be a subscriber my newsletter.  You can sign up on the upper right corner fo the site.   Your subscriber status will be verified prior to a winner being announced.  

There are tons of great freebies available this week so I thought it would be a great week for this!  If you have any other questions or just want to let me know that your are participating, you can email me at mommyluvs2save@yahoo.com!

Good Luck Everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment