Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Safeway & Genuardis Shoppers: Load your Ecoupons

If you shop at Safeway or Genuardi’s make sure you load your ecoupons. Safeway recently reissued it’s coupon policy that allows the use of an ecoupon with a manufacturer coupon. (I know I totally thought this was not permissible, but they say it is – so the store must be paying for the ecoupons). Note: I did find that the coupons.com on Safeway’s site, you can either load to your card or print. I keep printing these because I may want to use them somewhere other than Safeway!

You can load your cellfire coupons here and your shortcuts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment