Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rite Aid's Wellness Program~ Join Free and Save Tons of Money!!



If you live near a Rite Aid and shop there even occasionally you need to join their new Wellness Program! You get a key card and scan it every time you shop there to get an extra discount.  Mine has a 10% discount on it so everything I buy I automatically get at least 10% off.  I think I get 20% off of Rite Aid brand products as well!  You have to have a Wellness card to take advantage of their new Up Rewards program.  You can go on over here to join!  You will also be sent over $50 in coupons to use in store for joining!!  Join HERE!  I LOVE this program. It's free money!

No comments:

Post a Comment