Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hot Freebies From Vista Print!


Vista Print is once again offering a few really good freebies. These are the actual business cards I ordered from Vista a few months ago. I was very happy with the quality of their work. I paid for the slowest shipping method (cheapest) and they still managed to get here quite quickly. I can personally vouch for their work.  You can get the following items for free (you will have to pay shipping, but it's really reasonable).

Use this link to get 250 Free Business Cards

Use this link to get a Free 4X6 Photo Flip Book

Use this link to get a Free Photo Wall Calendar You can start the year whenever you want ~ I chose to start mine in July!

Use this link to get a Free Rubber Address Stamp

Use this link to get a Custom Bumper Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment