Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Extra Cash: Earn Gift Cards from My Points


I have been a member of MyPoints since 2005. It is so easy to earn rewards with them….

  • Earn 5 points per each email you read.
  • Earn 50 plus points for surveys (usually 250 points) or 10 points if you don’t qualify for surveys
  • Earn points by shopping through their site at popular merchants on the web
  • Earn points by completing their special offers and bonus points opportunities (I only do these if they are absolutely free!)
  • Play their Daily Spin and Win game for the opportunity to win points
  • Install their toolbar to earn bonus points during the month 
They have tons of gift cards to choose from including Amazon, prepaid Visa cards and TGI Fridays, but of course my favorite is CVS because I use the gift card and turn it into more money with all of the freebies I get!
This is one of the many ways you can easily earn extra money for debt repayment! GO HERE to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment