Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lightspeed~ Completed 4 Quick Surveys = $5 Amazon Gift Card!


I was sitting around anyway watching TV so I did 4 quick surveys for Lightspeed Research and earned 550 points which is enough for a $5 Amazon gift card! I like doing surveys when the twins are in bed and I'm watching TV anyway so why not earn a little gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment