Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Avatar Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo $16.99 & $4.00 Credit


I know that Avatar is high on the list of gifts for Father’s Day. Amazon has the Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo for just $16.99. I'm not really into sci fi but my hubby is and he's dying to see it.
Also, you Get $4.00 credit for Amazon Video On Demand after you order your item!\
As with any Amazon deal, the price could change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment