Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Survey Time~ Just Cashed Our For Another $25 Gift Card!

Surveys won't make you rich, but they do add some extra cash to the bank account or gift cards to spend on extras you wouldn't normally be able to afford while still trying to pay off your family's debt. I just purchased some new outdoor play equipment for my girlies using Amazon gift cards I earned from surveys.  I suggest setting up another email account for your surveys so you don't overload your regular email account.  I like doing them while I'm watching TV when the twins are taking a nap or are in bed for the night.

Here are a few of my favorites to get you started:

Lightspeed Research ~ I signed up around November and have already cashed out for three $10 Paypal payments and 2 Paypal payments.  You get points for each survey (the ones I have taken have been 75 or 150 points each) A $5 Amazon gift card is 550 points, a $10 Amazon gift card is 1100 and a $10 paypal payment is 1150 points. The surveys are quick so the points add up fast. There are LOTS of other gift cards available too but those are my favorite! Check it out here!

MyPoints - I have been with them for years now. You get points for clicking on links in emails and for doing short surveys. I love that even if you don't qualify for a survey you get some points. You can cash in your points for gift cards. I usually get 2 -3 $10 gift cards a year from them. SUPER EASY SITE TO USE!!!
Check it out here.

Panda Research - You get $3 to sign up and survey amounts vary depending on length. You also get emails that you get paid to read (by clicking a link). Payments are paid in $50 amounts. Check it out here.

Inbox Dollars - You make money by clicking on emails, taking surveys, shopping online and playing games. It's pretty easy to earn extra money with them. I've made over $75 in the last few months with them. Check them out here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment