Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21 Amazon: *HOT* Deal on Cordless Power Scissors!


Amazon has the Black & Decker SZ360 3.6-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Power Scissors priced at just $12.96– down from $35.79!! These Scissors ship FREE With Amazon Prime or on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping! Plus, check out the awesome reviews– they are all mainly 5 star! These Cordless power scissors easily cut through fabric, cardboard, paper, tarp, canvas, vinyl, window screening, and more! They even cut through those annoying plastic packages. You know, those toy packages that you dread opening Christmas morning.

I just purchased 2– one for myself and one for my mom! I think this will make a great Mother’s Day gift. It’s not really something my mom will expect, but it is something that I know she will use!

No comments:

Post a Comment