Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday: Survey Time!


I am always on the lookout for good work at home opportunities. I still work outside of the home, but would love to earn enough to be able to give up my "day job".  I do manage to make a little money on the side by doing surveys.  I like doing them on Sundays because it's a little quieter around here! Here are some of the companies that I like. It's a good idea to set up a different email account for surveys and samples so that your regular email doesn't get overloaded! If you have found legitimate opportunities share them with me PLEASE and I will share with everyone else!

Lightspeed - I signed up around November and have already cashed out for 3 $10 Paypal payments. You get points for each survey (the ones I have taken have been 75 or 150 points each) A $5 Amazon gift card is 550 points, a $10 Amazon gift card is 1100 and a $10 paypal payment is 1150 points. There are LOTS of other gift cards available too but those are my favorite! You can check it out HERE.

MyPoints - I have been with them for years now. You get points for clicking on links in emails and for doing short surveys. I love that even if you don't qualify for a survey you get some points. You can cash in your points for gift cards. I usually get 2 -3 $10 gift cards a year from them. SUPER EASY SITE TO USE!!!
You can check it out HERE.

Panda Research - You get $3 to sign up and survey amounts vary depending on length. You also get emails that you get paid to read (by clicking a link). Payments are paid in $50 amounts. Go on over HERE to check it out!

Opinion Outpost - You can cash out for either an INSTANT Amazon gift card code or a check once you get $5 in your account. I have made over $50 from this company!!! Go on over HERE to check it out!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment