Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Home Depot~ Last Chance ??

I have gotten word from Home Depot that they are getting ready to end open registration for a few of the campaigns I've told all of you about so if you still haven't gotten in on them, you better hop on board while you still can.  These are the two main ones!

The Free Home Depot Garden Club
 It’s that time of year again… the time when we are or should be in our yards making them beautiful! During this time of year, I’m always looking for ways to save on plants and other outdoor products. One way I do this is by being a Home Depot newsletter subscriber. This newsletter is filled with special offers, promotions, and even exclusive coupons! You can sign up for free here. Just make sure to click the garden club box.  You will get high value coupons with your welcome package!

Home Depot Free Do It Herself Classes For Women
I don't know about you, but it gets a little bit tiring waiting for my hubby to complete the honey do list. I made it one of my New Years resolutions to learn to do things around the house by myself. That's why I'm really excited to go to a free classes for women at my local Home Depot. It's cool that they offer this for free. I invited a few friends to go with me and if nothing else, it should be informative and quite frankly hilarious:) If you want to go to your own freebie class go here to sign up. Email me after your class and we can compare notes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment