Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Home Depot Free How To Classes For Women

 


I don't know about you, but it gets a little bit tiring waiting for my hubby to complete the honey do list. I made it one of my New Years resolutions to learn to do things around the house by myself. That's why I'm really excited to go to a free classes for women at my local Home Depot. It's cool that they offer this for free. I invited a few friends to go with me and if nothing else, it should be informative and quite frankly hilarious:) If you want to go to your own freebie class go here to sign up. Email me after your class and we can compare notes :)

The next class is April 15th from 7 to 8:30 pm. Sign up for a fun Do-It-Herself Workshop at The Home Depot! This one is a Martha Stewart Living Paint workshop!

GO HERE to register. It is free and you can cancel later if something comes up but I would sign up now if you are interested!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment