Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Free Name Brand Samples And Coupons !



I love coming home every day and opening the mailbox because I would say that on 5 out of 6 mail delivery days my mailbox is loaded with samples, coupons and other goodies. Just today I had 4 samples and 2 coupons for free products waiting for me.

I wanted to tell you about one company that sends me samples on a regular basis.  It's called Eversave.  You can join too by going on over here to register. Just remember that every sample you get is one less thing you have to buy. It may not seem like much, but if you get 2 free granola bars in the mail, that's one free snack you didn't have to buy for the kids. If you get a free sample of detergent, that's one load of clean clothes for free. These small things add up and help you put extra money towards your family's debt.  The samples always come with coupons too-bonus!
Don't forget to head on over to Freeflys to snag freebies and samples from them too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment