Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Make Your Coupon Binder This Week For Less Money!!

 


It's the New Year and I wanted to remind you all about the best way I've found to organize coupons.  I did a detailed post HERE about making a coupon book so check that out.

First, binders are free after rebate at Staples this week so that will make it much cheaper to make the binder. I may go and upgrade my binder to a cute pink or purple one :)
Next, Amazon has a pretty good deal on the baseball card sleeves you need to make your book.  You can access them HERE. This will give you enough sheets to expand your coupon book as you accumulate new coupons each week!  The only other thing you need to make your coupon book are these cute dividers HERE.  You'll want sturdy ones that stand up to all of your flipping back and forth at the grocery store.
*******************Your coupon book will cost around $20 to make, but trust me, it will save you thousands!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment