Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Amazon: Pike Street Throw ONLY $8.91!

Here’s another sweet Amazon deal—perfect to go along with the FREE 3 month trial of Amazon Prime!Currently, you can score the Pike Street Wraparound Comfort Throw (Espresso color ONLY) for just $8.91–down from $30! Plus, this ships FREE with Amazon Prime! The reviews all seem pretty positive too! It looks soooo comfy!

I will let you know, I am a blanket addict! I absolutely love sitting on my couch with a blanket wrapped around me! In fact, it’s one of my favorite things to do! When I was a teenager, I never would have thought the simple act of sitting on the couch with a blanket would make me so happy!
Oh …if only I knew then what I know now!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment