Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Julia Child:MTAOFC $18.50

 

Amazon has Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. 1 for $18.50. I won’t even tell you what I just paid for it, because I had to have it. So I am reading it every night and I am in love with this book.
Some people think its a little old fashion because of it publish date – just a little secret- good cooking advice and recipes never go out. Seriously, I am intrigued by Julia Child to begin with and have been snuggling up every night with her book. I know it’s a cookbook, but its really not. It is so interesting after seeing the movie, I just had to read it – yep I paid $40.00 for it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment