Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Freebies in My Mailbox

I love free coupons! I am finding more companies are sending out free coupons than actual product. It is cheaper for them and I personally love it!
So how am I getting all these free coupons? I just sign up for the items I post about here on Mommyluvs2save. There are so many programs that offer you the chance to try products for free. Also, I sign up for alot of freebies. I highly suggest that you make a separate email address and start signing up for freebies and newsletters. While you are at it, make sure you sign up for my newsletter – since you get a summary of all the great freebies that are available. You can sign up using the link on the upper right side of the site.

So how do I take full advantage of my freebie coupons?

Use them to meet dollar minimums for coupons. My grocery store frequently issues coupons that have a minimum spending amount. I will take a free coupon along to help me meet the minimum.

Use the coupons during a buy one, get one free sale. I save these coupons for when the items are BOGO to get two free.

Organize free coupons by expiry date. See my post here on organizing coupons. At the end of each month, if there are coupons I haven’t used, I go on a free shopping trip. I love getting a bag full of freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment