Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Featured Shopper: Samantha C. Huge Savings !!


 


I want to show you that you can get the great prices too!
Here is reader Samantha C.’s shopping trip.

From Samantha:
I made a trip to Shop Rite today. I spent $23.27 and will be submitting 2 – $5 rebates for SC Johnson products.
So OOP will be $13.27.
I saved $80.40 before rebates.
The woman behind me asked where I had gotten my deals and coupons from so of course I shared my secret – mommyluvs2save.com
Thank you! It wouldn’t be possible without your blog!

Samantha’s Purchase:
(2) Post Raisin Bran
(1) No Yolk Egg Noodles
(2) French’s Spicy Mustard
(1) McCormick Grill Masters Hamburger Seasoning
(2) Shop Rite Apple Juice
(1) Goya Coconut Soda
(1) Carpet Fresh Carpet Spray
(1) Shout Laundry Spray
(1) Fantastik Lemon Cleaner
(2) Hefty 18ct Kitchen Trash bags
(1) Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes
(2) Pop Secret Popcorn – 3ct
(2) Scotties Tissues – 132ct
(1) Quaker Mini Rice Cakes
(2) 2ltrs Diet Pepsi
(2) Wise Potato Chips
(1) 4lbs Oranges
(1) Cantaloupe
(1) Mission Burritos – 8ct
(1) Breakstone’s Sour Cream
(1) Chobani Greek Yogurt
(1) Heluva Good Ranch Dip
(4) Minute Maid 1/2 Gallons
(3) Pkgs Rayovac Batteries
(1) Fantastik w/Bleach
(1) Windex Glass Cleaner
(1) Scrubbing Bubbles lemon foam
TOTAL: $13.27
(Thanks Samantha!)

Who wants to be the next featured shopper?
Just email me your savings and photo to: mommyluvs2save@yahoo.com.com– you can even send a picture of yourself if you would like!

Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get the daily deals delivered to your mailbox right here.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment