Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Monday, January 25, 2010

100 Mommy Cards $1.99 + Shipping

 
 
 
 
This is a cool way to share your contact info and is great for busy parents, kids and coaches. I was at Dunkin Donuts last week and a mom asked me for my phone number to set a play date and I ended writing it on a napkin with eyeliner. I felt like I was back in college giving a guy my phone number-ha ha!
Right now Vista Print is offering “MommyCards” (a.k.a. cute business cards) for $1.99 for 100. You do have to pay shipping of about $3.99 depending on your area, but what a fun little treat for you!
I am going to order some with my FTM logo on it. Fun! Just make sure when you are checking out you say other quantities to get 100 for $1.99. 25 cards are $1.49.
 
P.S. I am sure these could be Daddy cards too!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment