Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas !!




Merry Christmas everybody! As you can see I got a website makeover for Christmas.  It's not finished yet, but it will continue to get better over the next week or so.  Take some time to look around.  You can read about my family's journey in our attempt to someday get debt free. You can also check out the other areas of the site I am now able to share with all of you.  I am  so grateful for my wonderful readers and I wanted to be able to share our story and point you in the right direction so that you can start your own debt free journey!!

I know we are all busy with our holiday festivities, but whenever you get time I would love it if you could send me an email at mommyluvs2save@yahooo.com to tell me what you think so far.  I would also love to hear any feedback about other things you would like to see on the site and other tips you might have.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment