Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avon.com Super Deals Starting at $.69 + 18% Cash Back Today Only!


Avon.com is has a lot of cute items on sale and clearance starting at $.69.  If you spend $30 or more you can get free shipping by using code LSSHIP. The code expires 12/31/09. 

This is the store of the day on Shop at Home today, which means you get 18% cash back instead of the normal  9%.  You can get double back today only.  If you are new to Shop at Home, they offer cash back at over 3000 online retailers.  You will also get $5 cash back for signing up. That would pay for a few of your products.  It's free to use Shop at Home and when I buy something online I always check Shop at Home because if I'm buying it anyway I may as well get cash back for my purchase. You can check it out here. After you join, type in Avon in the search window or you will see the tab at the top because it's their deal of the day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment