Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My 90% Off Target Shopping Trip



I went to Target today searching for the Santa Spud Potato Head.  It is hard to find these days and my girlies are loving Mr. Potato Head right now.  As it was I could only grab one but it's the season of caring and sharing right?? I'm sure two- two year olds won't mind sharing a new toy right?  We may have potato pieces flying here tomorrow, but for tonight all is well! Anyway, Here's a rundown of what I purchased on this trip:
  • 1- Santa Spud Mr. Potato Head $5.99-$5.00 coupon = $.99
  • 4-Macaroni Grill Chicken Alfredo Dinners (regularly $5.29, marked down at my store for $3.54-$1.25 manufacturer coupon-$2 Target coupon (from PSST)=$.29each.
  • 2 Breyers Yo Crunch $.56ea-$1/2 manufacturer coupon=$.06ea 
My total before coupons was $22.33.  Total after coupons was $2.27.  I had a young guy cashier.  He said "I've never seen one like that".  It wasn't a huge trip.  My bigger grocery trip will be tomorrow, but it was a savings of 90%.  I'll take it! I will have less sides to buy tomorrow.
Go here to print the coupons.com coupons for Santa spud.  There may still be Macaroni manufacturer coupons available too.
I recently joined the Psst group for General Mills.  I have gotten great coupons like the ones mentioned above and others.  It is well worth your time to join them.  Go here to join up for Psst!  You'll be happy you did!


Stay tuned for the bigger grocery trip tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment