Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leapfrog Alphabet Pal Possibly $.49 at Target



Update***I did this deal this morning and it does work.  I am the proud owner of 6 Leafrog Alphabet pals for a grand total of $3.16 fabulous find!!
Okay, this is one of the best toy scenarios I've seen in a long time! Tomorrow after 3 and Saturday- all day long Toys r Us is having a doorbuster sale.  This Leapfrog Alphabet Pal is pictured on the front page of the flier for $10.49.  Target now does price matching when you present the whole ad. They also have a $10 off coupon for this toy in their toy book located in the toy section.  So if you can swing by TRU and snag the ad you can then head to Target for a fabulously inexpensive qualiity toy.  This is a YMMV deal (your mileage may vary) as different Targets seem to have different policies, but according to their corporate policy it is a doable deal.  Don't forget to grab the ad- it may even be in the paper tomorrow so we'll see.  Target won't price match without the actual ad.  These are great gifts.  I actually bought one for $10 AC at Target already (which I will return if this deal works tomorrow). Think ahead to any little one's bdays coming in the next few months or so (it doesn't have to just be for Christmas). I have a big box in the back of my closed for great deals so that I'm all ready for birthday parties throughout the year.  We have a lot of little kiddies in the family.  My girlies also seem to love this toy and they are 2 and 1/2 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment