Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, November 7, 2009



Just a reminder to head to your local Target for after Halloween sales.  Everything is currently 75% off and some great deals are there to be had! You can print some great candy coupons on Target's website to score $.24 fun size bags of m&ms and peanut m&ms when paired with the 75% off.
Don't forget to think ahead when looking at the costumes and bags of individual tubs of playdough.  These are easily transformed into fabulous Christmas presents.  I am planning to create a dress up trunk for my girlies as a Christmas present from Santa!  I purchased 8 costumes and am using them for dress up!
Also, the toy book coupons are a great find.  You can get them in the toy department. My favorite coupon is the $5 off of the Leapster Scout or Violet bears.  They have recently been reduced to $14.99 so just $9.99 after the coupon.  This is a very expensive looking gift for a great price! I admit I got 4 for family members as there are lots of little kids in the family! You can also price match to deals in other circulars and then use Target coupons to score a great deal.  On coupons.com you can find a coupon for $5 off of a Spud Buds Mr. Potato Head toy.  The Christmas Spud Buds are $5.99. So they would be $.99 after coupon.  My girlies love the Mr. Potato Head toys right now so I am off to pick up a few!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment