Welcome To MommyLuvs2Save.com

Thanks for visiting. Do not miss a single deal - have every deal delivered right to your email. Subscribe to my site via email or feedburner at the top right of the website or enter your information here- Subscribe to Mommyluvs2save by Email ! Don't forget to verify your subscription by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ! That is the only way you will get your daily email with ALL of my updates!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Getting Started!!

Welcome to this blog.  I am a mommy of twin 2 year old girlies.  I have a passion for saving money and paying off debt and I wanted to share some of my techniques and deals with you so that you can save lots of money for your family too! 
I have worked at the same job for the past 19 years and my goal is to pay off enough of our debt to be able to stay home with my girlies!  Do you already stay home? I want to be you when I grow up :)  Are you not able to stay home either? Maybe we can work together to accomplish our goal or at least give our family some piece of mind along the way.
I know first hand that it's tough out there.  My goal is to save every penny I can and put my savings towards paying off my family's debt so hopefully we can be debt free.  This isn't easy in today's economy, but with your help and encouragement I think we can achieve our goals.

With that said my plan is to bring you lots of great deals, financial advice for paying off debt and laughs along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment